18 The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
– Discover your capabilities earn a degree and enroll in a skill. Through it, you will have a bright future that awaits you and your future family.
– Read Godly books and read Bible through. You will know how love should be and how you can take care of your future family.
– Do not go for looks, pretty faces, and extravagant lifestyles. Pray for someone who can be with you through thick and thin and who will not give up in hard times.
– Have a career. Have something that you enjoy the most and turn it into a business. A strong woman should be learned by a lady.
– If you are in a relationship right now and you feel like it is not going okay, ask for guidance from God. Ask if she is the one for you, a girl who will lead a strong foundation of your relationship, and hopefully to marriage.
– Be specific to the qualities of the woman that you have been looking for. Be with someone who have Jesus in their lives.